Chaille Brindley loves Jesus Christ and has experienced the struggle of
working out his faith with fear and trembling. Raised in the Church,
Chaille has traveled a journey of doubt and confusion familiar to many
young believers. Today, Chaille works as a journalist in Richmond,
Virginia. He spends most of his free time seeking God's face, mentoring
others, writing, and interceding for whatever God lays on his heart.
- The Scriptures - Both the Old and New Testaments, are inspired of God and are the revelation of God to man, the infallible, authoritative rule of faith and conduct. (2 Timothy 3:15-17, 1 Thessalonians 2:13 and 2 Peter 1:21)
- Trinity - There is only One True God–revealed in three persons...Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity). We believe that Jesus is God, came in the flesh and that He is both fully divine and fully human, the Son of God (Luke 1:26-38; John 14:1-3; Acts 2:36, 3:14, 15; Phil 2:5-12).
- Salvation - The only way to be saved is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, who died for our sins and was raised from the dead for our justification (Acts 4:12; Rom 4:1-9, 25; 5:1-11; Eph 1:3-15).
- Fall of Humanity - Though originally good, man willingly fell to sin–ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world. (Genesis 1:26,27; Genesis 2:17; Genesis 3:6; Romans 5:12-19)
- Eternal Punishment -The Scriptures clearly set forth the doctrines of eternal punishment for the lost and eternal life for the saved (Mat 25:34, 41, 46; Luke 19:19-31; John 14:1-3; Rev 20:11-15).
- Role of the Holy Spirit - The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity whose purpose in the redemption of man is to convict men of sin, regenerate, indwell, and guide the believer into all truth, and give gifts to believers as He wills. The Holy Spirit
enables the Christian to bless others and do the work of the Church by giving spiritual gifts to Christians as He sees fit for the common good. These gifts include a word of wisdom, a word of knowledge, great faith, divine healing, distinguishing between spirits, speaking in tongues, prophecy, and interpretation
of tongues. (John 14:15-17, John 14:25-26, Hebrews 2:14, 1 Corinthians 12)
- The Body of Christ - The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe 'the Church' is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God's offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ. (Acts 1:8;
Matthew 28:19,20; 1 Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 4:11-16; 1 Corinthians 12:28; 1 Corinthians 14:12; Psalms 112:9; Galatians 2:10; 6:10)